четверг, 15 января 2009 г.

Lucid Dreams

Who is sure that it's January? No-no-no, it never comes, though it's the most contradictory month. NO reality. It just seems to me, just seems, just seems to be. It's like a mist.
It is considered to be the beginning of the year. Hopeful. Never mind, it's just a fantasy. A fantasy.
Reality seems to disappear. For some time. Some of us think it's something about two-three weeks. A life is similar to a dream, and this dream should disappear. I'm sure.
Just try not to resemble those old days, when you beleived some simple truths, when you loved, when you were so simple and so crazy.
At that time you were trying to save anything - just anything - to live. Ha-ha - in vain you tried.
***
I' m looking forward to nothingness. Well, it's a bit unsincere - I'm waiting for spring, it never lies.

What for... all these riffs, nervous, mad, savage? "So come and dance with me, Michael..." You were scared. You didn't like it, did you?
What for? Was it "Michael, you're the only one I'd ever want".
I still don't know. And it doesn't matter.
Nevertheless, I loved you.

***
Autumn never believes me, never. It just slaps me in the face. You know what it means.
But nowadays I'm stronger, stronger than ever. I've grown up. I'm ready for you, my life. Ha-ha.
And I will smile, so admire it! I will, I will, I will.
Just because I really will.

Комментариев нет: