понедельник, 27 октября 2008 г.


October
And the trees are stripped bare
Of all they wear
What do I care
October
And Kingdoms rise
And Kingdoms fall
But you go on...
... and on...
U2

This October was... splendid, indeed. Full of emotions. Happiness is a warm gun, I do know it, but I have never thought that only happiness would be able to make us happier.
A month of new experience. Whatever it was, it was great.
I just don't want to believe that it is my last year of this kind... I'm not going to change this life. Sometimes I'd like to be Faust just to stop the moment. More and more often I think about it.
***
Have I fallen in love with this autumn?.. I just don't know. I'm a stupid girl, indeed, but everything seems now to be so exciting, so interesting... and it still has a shade of melancholy.

Комментариев нет: