суббота, 11 апреля 2009 г.

It's marvellous, all this life, I mean.
Let the people stay together.
Minimum (riff, riff, wow, it's scratching - you're full of emotions).
Yep.
Old Jim Crow songs is in my head.
Life in a day, in a day.
***
It happens. It happens. Whenever you think about it, it happens. And no contradictions. And you remember the cold wind which make stupid thoughts just disappear. Just... they disappear.
Life in a day, in a day.
***
I wanna see you in another city. If I manage to come there. Just to see.
Formidable.
Incredible.
I still love you.
***
Who's being crazy? No. not me indeed.
***
It seems I'll never change. I look like I looked in the age of 15. I feel it like nothing has changed. My world.
"In your world
No one is crying alone

In your world

No one is dying alone
"
Oh.
Fresh air - that's what I need. And to listen to you. Whenever. Anywhere.
What a stupid girl...

Комментариев нет: