понедельник, 17 октября 2011 г.

genuine

I took a walk down your old street
Down past the places we used to meet
Trouble in mind trouble in souls
Won't you let your feelings go?

I don't mean that I like autumn. On the contrary, I'm afraid of it, and it hurts me when I suddenly realize that summer has gone. However, maybe the time has come to perceive everything around me just deeper than ever. Maybe this is that well-known phenomenon called happiness.
Anyway, I am a convinced ascetic: the blue sky is too little, but too much simultaneously. Sometimes enough to feel happy.

I didn't mean to disappoint you
I'm just sorry that I had to
I didn't mean to disappoint you
I'm just sorry that I did

It is so nice to come back. It just turns out so amazing to have memories. And to re-open them. It's so funny to long for THE river. To say "Hello hello" to your beloved streets and other places. However, I am not just a simple observer, I like people as well. That was a nice and fruitful weekend, actually. At least I would say so. Not just because I could not to think about the dative, philosophy, research plans and so on. Sometimes motion is essence, the essence of life and the life itself, you know.

It's a sort of a fairy-tale, but hush, don't tell anybody.
And yeah, I think once a month is not enough, though.

1 комментарий:

Анонимный комментирует...

Natives will probably never feel so much the same way :) A lot of casual associations are just too much to deal with.