четверг, 8 ноября 2012 г.

glue

My life is much-much more stable and calm than a couple of years ago, I think. But maybe more boring? (without lots of those emotions typical of a youngster having some problems)

The world is mine but for a time
Please hear the love I bring for you to follow
Come with me, with diamonds in the sea


I don't know, I just so tried to save my nerves, my something-that-wanted-to-be-safe, to keep that and a part of my soul and/or life. I found something brilliant, wonderful, good indeed. Probably not so brilliant, I don't know, just something I'm really happy to have.

The trickiest thing is to realize that some parts of the past are almost completely forgotten or at least not perceived as real. Though they happened to me, though I can remember tears and emotions - if I just try to repair those years in my mind. So strange. I could not believe I will be free and happy again in those days.
It feels so strange.

I lost some stability, and I became flexible, I became stronger, I became more mature. I just tried. I tried to move one step further.
I succeeded, I think.

I just changed something.
Something.

And I got two more cities in return.
Two wonderful, fantastic cities and a bunch of great people.

It was worth it, painful, but still.

Nevertheless, some things just make me smile, as they remind me of the time I tried to survive depression and tough things.
With efforts of finding good people and wonderful, light feelings.

Some songs, for example. Music still holds those emotions. Keeps them. Probably forever.

And I love you
I've never loved someone like I do
I love you
The world is yours if you want me to
I love you
I've never loved someone like I do


Комментариев нет: